Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers our most commonly asked questions here.
Where is Big Storage Idaho?
- Big Storage Idaho
- 504 Caldwell
- Nampa, ID 83651
What are the office hours?
- 9 am to 6 pm Mon-Fri
- 9 am to 3 pm Sat
What are the access hours?
- Access your unit daily from 6 am to 10 pm.
Am I required to store long-term?
- We provide flexible month-to-month lease options. Store with us short or long-term.
How do I pay my storage bill?
- Pay your storage bill online using a debit or credit card. You can also speak to your facility manager about autopay.
What documentation do I need to rent a unit?
- A valid form of government-issued ID such as driver’s license, passport, or state ID.
What items am I not allowed to store?
- Perishables, plants, animals, stolen or illegal goods, flammable or hazardous items, combustible items, or liquids.
What security features do you offer?
- We offer 24-hour video surveillance, coded gate entry, and perimeter fencing.
What type of units do you offer?
- We offer indoor RV, car, and boat parking spaces as well as temperature-controlled storage units.